After the course, the students will be able to:
- Analyze the architecture of an information system from a security point of view.
- Design information systems architectures that fulfil a set of specified security requirements.
- Apply appropriate security services, mechanisms and security protocols that minimize risks and provide resistance
to attacks, mainly DDoS.
- Know procedures and principles to handle classified information.
- Apply acquired knowledge to solve problems under novel or almost novel situations or within broader (multidisciplinar) contexts related with cyber security.
- Discuss in a public audience about their acquired knowledge, and the conclusions from the work. Students will be able to give their foundational and most convincing reasons to a specialized and non specialized audience in a clear way, without ambiguities.
-Continue studying in a autonomous or self-directed way