- Lectures and practicals
- Group work
- Individual work
- Lectures to introduce and discuss the main course concepts.
- Study and analysis of references provided by the lecturer, including academic papers, reports, selected book chapters, and press articles. This will be instrumental to consolidate and complement concepts introduced in the course, and also as material to be discussed during some lectures.
- Analysis of practical cases proposed by the lecturer, either individually or in group.
- Presentation and discussion of topics and practical cases related to the course.
- Preparation of individual essays and reports.