- To be able to link knowledges and face the complexity of judging from incomplete or limited information to include their own reflexions over ethical and social responsibilities in the application of their knowledge (CB8).
- To communicate their conclusions, knowledge and reasoning to non specialized audience in a clear way (CB9).
- To continue their self learning to keep updated in their field of studies (CB10).
- To know the technical and legal frameworkin cibersecurity, their implications in system design and in the usage of security tools (CG4).
- To develop, deploy and maintain Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) (CG5).
- To know the basic facts the requirements and the procedure of secure systems (CE9).
* Develop a risk analysis for an organization to use as a basis for managing the resulting risks, with a clear identification of the asumable risk threshold.
* Know the main criteria (specifically Commons Criteria) and the corresponding evaluation and certification methodologies of security and their implications in the secure architecture development.
* Know the Evaluation and Certification national Schema (Esquema Nacional de Evaluación y Certificación) of Information Technologies, the requirements, and the functions of the evaluation and certification laboratories and Certification Organizations, as well as the implications and extents of the mutual recognition agreements of certifications.