Attendance to at least 80% of the practices is mandatory.
The program is divided into theoretical sessions, demonstrations, experimental practices, discussion sessions and problems. Students have to read the assigned chapters, articles, problems, etc., before the corresponding classes.
To facilitate learning, students will receive the manual practices and necessary bibliography.
Seminars include discussion of relevant scientific papers and problems, to be submitted by students.
- Theoretical classes
- Theoretical-practical classes
- Group work
- Student´s individual work
- Teacher explanations supported with audiovisual media and information technology, in which the main concepts of the subject are developed and the reference literature is provided to supplement student learning.
- Critical reading of international references recommended by the professor: journal papers, reports and manuals for further discussion in class, to enhance and consolidate the acquired knowledge.
- Solving practical biomedical cases, presented by the professor to the students either individually or in groups.
- Presentation and discussion in class, under the moderation of the professor, of subjects related to the course.
- Reports and projects (working individually or in groups).