The learning activities to be developed are aimed at stimulating and training students in the field of entrepreneurship and business venturing. To achieve this aim the following resources teaching are proposed:
- Lectures: clear and systematic explanations of the contents of the different aspects of business venturing.
- Practical case studies, exercises and applications of different stages of the business plan, where the students take an active role.
- Seminars of entrepreneurs and other professionals involved in new ventures.
- Group work: Development of a business plan, in which students reflect their business idea, viability and implementation of the business project.
- Student´s individual work
- Teacher explanations supported with audiovisual media and information technology, in which the main concepts of the subject are developed and the reference literature is provided to supplement student learning.
- Critical reading of international references recommended by the professor: journal papers, reports and manuals for further discussion in class, to enhance and consolidate the knowledge acquired.
- Solving practical cases, presented by the professor to the students either individually or in groups.
- Presentation and discussion in class, under the moderation of the professor, of subjects related to the course.
- Reports and projects (working individually or in groups).