In the context of the specific skills of the Master, the expected learning outcomes of the course are:
1. The student knows the Cultural History from the contributions of anthropology and history.
2. Students will understand the methods, models, trends and developments in the work and research in Cultural History.
3. The student is able to develop the main research lines of the History of Culture.
4. That the student understands the Social History of written culture and image as historical-cultural support and to acquire a historical perspective of the discipline, primarily in response to the work of anglophone and francophone historians
5. The student knows the state of the art in research on the subject and its possible contribution to the development of the law of Culture.