- Understanding of the particular knowledge of the different areas of study.
- To be able to apply acquired knowledge to the different fields of the matters of the degree.
- To be able to obtain and give meaning to relevant data in order to develop scientific reasoning on social, scientific or ethic relevant issues.
- To be able to support and communicate ideas, theories, reasonings, etc. to specialized or unspecialized public.
- To develop needed learning skills to perform autonomous advanced research in the future.
- Assess the implications for the human condition of new ideological, political, economic and technological forms that act in the contemporary world.
- Implement the interdisciplinary nature and historically located theories, methods and problems, which have a history and a training process and lead to unsolved issues.
- Debating global phenomena and individuals, relating the concepts and knowledge between different disciplines after analyzing the various ideological, theoretical and policy positions.
- Integrate the knowledge acquired in the context of different disciplines to interpret the results, evaluate the findings, propose appropriate responses and evaluate the results accurately.
- Analyze the contemporary diversity taking into account the different disciplines of the degree through problem identification, collection and data analysis and interpretation of results.
- Conduct research to integrate the various disciplines of the Degree, as well as using different methodologies of qualitative or quantitative research.