1.The media system . The main concepts: pluralism , diversity, economy average.
2. Cultural industries in Spain . The audiovisual industry (film and TV) , newspaper , radio and the Internet.
3. The current state of journalism in Spain . Business models and financing of social media : book clubs and crowdfunding .
4 . The television market. The reform of the TDT. The television duopoly of Mediaset Atresmedia and Spain . RTVE to guarantee public service . The market for pay television.
5. Communication groups in Spain . Concentration and pluralism . Financialization and crisis average. Study of the main media groups : Planeta , Vocento, Unidad Editorial, Mediaset and Mediapro .
6. Struggle for content. telecommunications companies take over the major media . The return of Telefónica Movistar TV . The alternative of Vodafone with ONO. The dispute in the main Premium content : sports rights and televisions . Output volume deals and deals .
1. European media system . Main features . Case study: Kirch and failure of Canal + France and removals by Vivendi . Paradigms of Success: Bertelsmann and BSkyB .
2. Structure in the age of digital media . " Desconvergencia " global industries average . The first integration of networks and content : a study of the merger of AOL -Time Warner. Absorption of NBC Universal by Comcast Cable Company .
3 The role of traditional media groups . Disney , Time Warner , Viacom and News Corp. The launch of Hulu.
4 . The intersection of Internet companies , telecommunications and content companies . The dispute over the VoD . Case Study : Large online video stores : Netflix. The global dominance of contents: buying Direct TV AT & T.
5 The threat of Internet companies : Apple, Google and Amazon . The creation and distribution of content. Globalization and creating barriers to entry for new market entrants . The end of the big media conglomerates of the past?