The subject is divided into two types of lessons: theoretical and practical, although a practical focus will be present in almost every session. In the theoretical classes each theme will be explained, considering, specially, those relevant aspects or those which, due to its difficulty, are in need of a slower attention. The practical lessons will consist, overall, in texts analysis and exercises. Also, the students will prepare, in a group, an oral presentation of some of the studied themes and they will write a text about those presentations.
In addition to attending the theoretical and practical sessions, the students should do other activities out of the room in an individual way. These activities will be marked in the chronogram and they will focus on the next aspects:
- Theoretical study. The study of the contents related to the theoretical classes: to study themes; work in the library; recommended reads.
- Practical study: the realization of the proposed exercises, to consult bibliography.
- Practical works: to prepare individual activities in a group and to present them in class and, later, to give them to the teacher.
- To read the proposed reads.
- To prepare the final writing exam.
DISTRIBUTION OF THE WORK ¿ In-Class/virtual work: 60 hours. - Individual work: 90 hours. - Total work: 150 hours (6 ECTS)
TUTORIALS There will be two hours of virtual tutorials every week.