The student will present professor a memory of practices following the directions published in Global classroom. Also will deliver a report of the guardian of the company according to the model published in classroom Global.En third place will present eight work carried out during the internship. If the students could not deliver the eight works, it will present a proof of the company indicating the type of activity carried out.
Group mentoring: during the semester, the Professor maintains several collective tutoring with students to guide them in the documentation to submit, monitor it and informal evaluation system. Individual tutoring: the course the teacher keeps tutoring individual students to guide them in the delivery of documents.
Memory Practices include:
1) Testimony written about the development of practices: department and genres in which he has worked, use of information sources, adaptation to standards of style, editing and design, etc. 250 to 350 words (20 to 30 lines).
2) Comment on the usefulness and / or lack of student academic skills when performing practices. Maximum 180 words (15 lines).
3) Copy on paper or digital 8 journalistic work done (depending on the type of work), authorship certified by an officer of the company.
4) Description criticism (with examples) of the techniques that students and their bosses or co-workers used to verify and contrast the information. Argument about methods and (direct or indirect) strategies that could alleviate shortcomings or bad habits (if any in writing) or generally improve the quality of information offered to citizens (20 to 40 lines).
Report of Guardian of the company: the report of the tutor of the company, which has submitted the student to be evaluated, it has to follow the model that gives the coordinator of the course and is available to students in Aula Global 2. to be valid, the report must be completed, signed and stamped by the company.
Works to be presented: It is recommended that students have the foresight to preserve the work done while they are performing practices. In those cases where the tasks performed not adapt to the demands of memory, students should contact the teacher to design an ad hoc model.
Individual tutorials: During the course the professor maintains individualized with students to guide them in delivering documents tutorials.
Students must acquire and demonstrate through their work experience in a company or organization for a specified period (a minimum of 300 hours, corresponding to 12 ECTS credits of the subject, to which you can add as many hours as desired non-curricular "complementary practices") a set of knowledge and skills through the following guidelines:
- The academic tutor performs specific briefings to students on the subject, with the aim of reporting guidelines to follow;
- Students made, if applicable, selection interviews in the states where they want to practice;
- Overcome the selection process, the student shall undertake practices;
- During the implementation of practices, the student will have an academic tutor to keep abreast of the progress of their practices and to receive the necessary support. Also, you have a responsibility in the external body in order to direct, guide and supervise their activity;
- Finally, students will do a report on the practices, which will be considered for evaluation.