By the end of the term, students will be able to:
1. Know and understand the scientific and mathematical principles underlying the analysis and design of power systems.
2. Understand the key aspects and concepts of power system operation.
3. Identify, formulate and solve practical problems in power systems.
4. Plan power systems to meet specific requirements.
5. Develop practical computer skills by applying software tools to the analysis of power systems.
6. Combine theory and practice to solve practical problems in power systems.