The aim of this subject is to introduce students into the world of enterprises. Besides, this internship offer students the chance to put into practice the knowledge acquired during his/her studies, as well as understanding the importance of practical aspects in choosing the solution for a problem.
The skills to be acquired by the student are:
1. Knowing the working methods in a company and the main tools to support the work of an engineer.
2. Adquiring the ability to apply the knowledge gained during the engineering studies to working practice, using a combination of knowledge and techniques of engineering to solve problems.
3. Finding solutions for a problem reasonable within the scope of a company, fulfilling the standards, respecting the equality of opportunities between men and women and being responsible from a environmental point of view.
4. Ability to work in a workteam, playing the roles specified by the project manager (being integrated into the company), and, in addition being able to work autonomously.
5. Communicate knowledge in an effective way within the company.
6. Acquiring new knowledge and techniques for solving engineering problems in an autonomous way.
7. Learning to use software tools in the field of business.
8. Competition to join a working team.
1. Appreciate the importance of practical aspects when looking for the solution to a problem.
2. Learn to communicate effectively using the language of business.
3. Joining a team and learn to perform their duties in an efficient, coordinated and measured way.
4. Knowledge of working methods in a company.
5. Applying knowledge and skills acquired in engineering studies to the world of business