CB6, CB7, CB9, CB10
CE1, CE2, CE3, CE4, CE5, CE6, CE12
Additionally, the specific competences associated with this particular subject are indicated here:
- Know the main digital modulation schemes and radio access techniques
- Know how to carry out the high level design of a digital radio communications system and issue critical judgments about the suitability of each of the subsystems.
This subject will allow the student to know the following contents:
- Global vision of radio communication systems for terrestrial and space applications.
- Architectures and key technologies in radio communications systems.
- Modulation formats and most suitable receivers for different types of channels.