Basic, generic and specific competencies that students mus achieve in this module
- Basic competencies: CB6, CB7, CB8, CB9 y CB10
- Generic competencies: CG1, CG2, CG3, CG4, CG5, CG6.
- Specific competencies: CE6, CE11, CE13
COMMERCIAL AND PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
- Know the process of generation of preferences in the consumer.
- Explain the assumptions underlying the marketing process and how they can affect the attainment of business objectives.
- Discuss the impact and relevance of marketing for decision taking.
- Explain the concepts of segmentation and product positioning.
- Identify and assess different sources of information for marketing.
- Understand the relationships among the different elements of marketing mix.
- Study the role of brands in marketing; difference between brand and product.
- Identify the elements that make up the brand and the processes that favor it.
- Understand the professional tools for communication.
- Study the process of new product creation.
- Understand the dimensions on market research.
- Undestand the programs for launching new products.
- Understand the functions developed by commercial intermediaries and distribution channels.
- Identify and understand the objectives and strategies of operations management.
- Know and understand the main lines of research in Operations management.
- Know and understand the main techniques applied in Operations management.
- Apply knowledge and techniques acquired for the resolution of problems related to productive and logistic environments.
- Ability to identify and extract conclusions on several sources of information.
- Anility to describe and discuss different aspects on marketing theory.
- Solve practical problems of marketing throughout the identification and presentation of adequate data.
- Show creative thinking when solving marketing problems.
- Ability to manage a process of solving problems of market research.
- Identify alternative solutions to marketing problems.
- Ability to take optimal decisions on localization and capacity.
- Ability to discuss main models of quality.
- Apply tools for the management of design and development processes of goods and services.
- Ability to plan the required resources for the generation of goods and services.