Accounting for HR
Study: Master in Human Resources (276)
Coordinating teacher: PEREZ DEL PRADO, DANIEL
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- GOMEZ ABELLEIRA, F. J. . Handbook of Spanish Labour Law. Tecnos. 2014
- López Pascual, J.. Advanced Business Analytics. Springer.
- PIETERS, D.. Social Security: an introduction to the basic principles. Kluver Law International. 2004
- Reimers, Jane L. . Financial Accounting: A Business Process Approach. Pearson. 2011
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.