Social corporate responsibility
Study: Master in Human Resources (276)
Coordinating teacher: ZARRAGA OBERTY, CELIA MARIA
Department assigned to the subject:
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- Crane, A. & Matten, D.. Business Ethics. Oxford University Press. 2010
- Freeman, R. E., Harrison, J. S., C., Wicks A., Parmar, B. L., & de Colle, S.. Stakeholder Theory: The State of the Art. Cambridge University Press. 2010
- Waddock, S.. Leading Corporate Citizens: Vision, Values, Value Added. McGraw-Hill/Irwin. 2008
- Waddock, S.. The Difference Makers:How Social and Institutional Entrepreneurs Created the Corporate Responsibility Movement. Greenleaf Publishing. 2008
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.