Entrepreneurship and Human Resources
Study: Master in Human Resources (276)
Coordinating teacher: SANCHEZ BUENO, MARIA JOSE
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Mechanical Engineering
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- Kuratko, D.F. . Introduction to entrepreneurship.. South-Western Cengage Learning.. 2009
- Kariv, D.. Entrepreneurship. An international introduction. . Routdledge. 2011
- Meyer, Mark H. Meyer & Crane, F. G. . Entrepreneurship: An Innovator¿s Guide to Startups and Corporate Ventures. Sage. 2011
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.