Study: Master in Human Resources (276)
Coordinating teacher: MUÑOZ RUIZ, ANA BELEN
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Private Social and International Law
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 30
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 70
- Buján Brunet, M.A.. Stock options: critical points within the Spanish labour legal framework. Spanish Labour Law and Employment Relations Journal. Vol 4, No 1-2 (2015) https://e-revistas.uc3m.es/index.php/SLLERJ/article/view/2881/1599
- Gómez Abelleira, F.J. . Handbook on Spanish Labour Law . Tecnos . 2012
- Suárez Corujo, B. . The sharing economy: the emerging debate in Spain. Spanish Labour Law and Employment Relations Journal https://e-revistas.uc3m.es/index.php/SLLERJ/article/view/3923. Vol 6, No 1-2 (2017)
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.