Study: Master in Human Resources (276)
Coordinating teacher: STIRPE , LUIGI
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Mechanical Engineering
Type: Master Final Project
ECTS Credits: 12.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 30
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 70
- Bryman A. & Bell E. . Business Research Methods, 3rd edition . Oxford University Press. 2011
- Collis J. & Hussey R. . Business Research: A Practical guide for undergraduates and postgraduate students, 3rd Edition. Palgrave Macmillan. 2009
- Cottrell S. . Critical Thinking Skills: Developing effective analysis and argument. Palgrave MacMillan. 2005
- Maylor H. and Blackmon K. . Researching Business and Management. Palgrave. 2005
- Silverman D.. Doing Qualitative Research: A Practical Handbook. Sage. 1999
Detailed subject contents or complementary information about assessment system of B.T.
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.