Study: Master in Human Resources (276)
Coordinating teacher: CERVIÑO FERNANDEZ, JULIO
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Mechanical Engineering
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- Jean-Jacques Lambin, Ruben Chumpitaz and Isabelle Schuiling. Market-Driven Management. Macmillan. 2007
- Kotler, Philip/Keller, Kevin Lane. Marketing Management. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall. 2009
- William R. Dillon, Thomas J. Madden, Neil H. Firtle. Marketing research in a marketing environment. Irwin. 1993
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.