Study: Master in Human Resources (276)
Coordinating teacher: MUÑOZ BULLON, FERNANDO
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Mechanical Engineering
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- Axel Tracy. Ratio Analysis Fundamentals. How 17 Financial Ratios can allow you to analyse any business on the planet. Bidy Capital Pty Ltd.. 2012
- David Hillier, Mark Grinblatt and Sheridan Titman. Financial Markets and Corporate Strategy: . McGraw-Hill. 2013
- Thomas Ittelson. Financial Statements: A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding and Creating Financial Reports. Career Press. 2009
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.