Comparative human resources
Study: Master in Human Resources (276)
Coordinating teacher: BONACHE PEREZ, JAIME ALFONSO
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 80
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 20
- Brewster, C., Sparrow, P. & Vernon, G.. International Human Resource Management. Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, 3ª Ed. L-P. 2011
- Briscoe, D., Schuler, R. & Tarique, I. . International Human Resource Management (4ª Ed). Routledge L-E and P. 2012
- Martínez Lucio, M. (Ed). International Human Resource Management - An Employment Relations Perspective.. Sage L-P. 2014
- Morley, M., Gunnigle, P. & Collings, D.G. . Global Industrial Relations. L-P. 2006
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.