Study: Master in Human Resources (276)
Coordinating teacher: MUÑOZ BULLON, FERNANDO
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 65
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 35
- Barney, J.B. and Hesterley, W.. Strategic management and competitive advantage. Concepts and cases. Pearson. 2015
- David, Fred R. y David, Forest R.. Strategic management. A competitive advantage approach. Pearson. 2016
- GRANT, R.M. . Contemporary Strategy Analysis. Wiley. 2008
- Rothaermel, F.T.. Strategic management. McGraw Hill. 2015
- HITT, M.A., IRELAND, R.D. AND HOSKISSON, R.E.. Strategic Management: Competitiveness and Globalization, Concepts. South Western, Mason.. 2010
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.