1. To get knowledge and understanding that provide a basis or opportunity for originality in developing and/or applying ideas, often within a research context
2. To be able to apply obtained knowledge in solution of problems in new or unfamiliar environments and within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts
3. To be able to integrate knowledge and to handle complexity of formulation of judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, include considerations on social and ethical responsibilities related to the application of their knowledge and judgments
4. To communicate clearly and unambiguously conclusions, as well as the knowledge and reasons on which they are based, to specialised and non-specialised audiences
5. To have the learning skills that enable to continue studying in a manner that to the large extent will be self-directed or individual
1. To draft high-quality legal reports
2. To demonstrate that the knowledge on basic research methods and principles of criminal procedure area has been acquired.
3. To manage information sources of the Criminal Justice.
4. To elaborate scientific-legal texts and to carry out efficiently their analysis.
5. To apply knowledge about criminal and procedural institutions in performance of legal functions
1. Ability to identify applicable judicial procedure and its legal consequences
2. Development of the ability of critical analysis through the analysis of Retributive Justice vs Restorative Justice
3. Practical knowledge necessary to analyse criminal conflicts and the mediation between victim and author
4. Ability to determine and to evaluate penological consequences of criminal deeds
5. Ability to formulate own conclusions on the basis of study of penal proceedings, its objectives and legal regulation
6. Ability to identify consequences of criminal deed and persons involved: victim, author and other parties
7. Practical ability to act as legal professional and facilitator in criminal conflicts
8. Abilities of communication necessary for Restorative Justice
9. Skills to manage specific techniques of mediation and other mechanisms of alternative dispute resolution
LEARNING OUTCOMES ACQUIRED BY THE STUDENT
- Ability to analyse the advantage of the alternative dispute resolution methods in particular case and to manage them
- Ability to develop legal activities related to the Restorative Justice and to act as facilitators in methods of alternative dispute resolution
- Ability to inform about viability of restorative agreements and their legal course in particular cases