- Identify security objectives and vulnerabilities, threats and risks of a given information system in a defined operational environment.
- Evaluate the security services to be implemented in a given system and design and implement mechanisms and subsequent protocols.
- Evaluate and implement appropriate authentication mechanisms to access a specific system.
- Use the signature and certification systems in a particular environment.
- Design a security plan, developing the various parts of it, assessing their compliance over time and correcting deviations. Analyze and manage the risks of a particular installation.
- Develop a comprehensive recovery plan for an actual installation. Conduct a compliance audit of files and systems containing personal data.
- Use the tools that allow control of operating systems, mainly Windows and Linux.
- Manage the main techniques of collection, identification and analysis of events, guaranteeing the assurance testing and preserving the chain of custody of them. Assess and manage systems secure erase and data recovery.
- Implement databases over a transmission system. Assess and use different techniques to integrate data mining: extraction techniques and modeling analysis.
* Know the SDI and implementation experiences.
* Become familiar with the concept of GIS and its components.
* Know in detail the operation and applications of the different systems existing location and positioning.
* Know in detail the operation of the systems d einformación (GIS)
* Analyze the GIS system integration and applications arising out edicha integration d.
Procedural / Instrumental
* Know the main experiences and projects developed in GIS.
* Practice with different systems
* Know the GIS (GIS) free and proprietary. Advantages and disadvantages.
* Ability to generate new ideas (creativity)
* Attitude critical of a GIS system studied.
* Concern Gisy system performance impact on the quality of service levels provided to users.
* Identify new opportunities through the application of innovative technologies.