The skills that the student is expected to acquire are the following:
- To develop leadership skills that allow the future officer the command of human teams in professional situations.
- To be aware of what your role as a Corps commander means, reducing the uncertainty in facing the responsibilities he/she has to take.
- To know the techniques and procedures to materialize their functions as managers of an organization oriented towards police work.
- To know a series of procedures for analysis, rationalization and decision-making procedures based on scientific methods, reducing the margin of improvisation and the risks involved.
For this, it is necessary to achieve the learning results summarized below:
- To know the theoretical and epistemological bases on which the exercise of leadership is based.
- To know and understand the main factors of aptitude and attitude that influence the behaviour of the individual as commander.
- To understand the bases of the functioning of group dynamics that facilitate the participation, management and leadership of work teams.
- To train to choose the most effective management style adapted to the situational context, including multicultural aspects.