Study: Master in Marketing (269)
Coordinating teacher: BARROSO LUDEÑA, ALICIA
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 40
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 60
- Chaffey, D., & Chadwick, F.E.. Digital Marketing. (6 th edition). . Harlow, UK: Pearson. . 2018
- Charlesworth, A. . Digital marketing. A practical approach (2nd edition). . Abingdon, UK: Routledtge.. 2014
- Damian Ryan . Understanding Digital Marketing, 3rd Edition. Kogan Page . 2014
- Simon Kingsnorth . Digital Marketing Strategy . Kogan Page . 2016
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.