Empirical Market Research
Study: Master in Marketing (269)
Coordinating teacher: BARROSO LUDEÑA, ALICIA
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 40
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 60
- Franses, P. H. and R. Paap. Quantitative Models in Marketing Research . Cambridge University Press, UK. . 2001
- Hanssens, D. M; L. J. Parsons and R. L. Schultz. Market Response Models: Econometric and Time Series Analysis. . International Series in Quantitative Marketing, Kluwer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands. . 2001
- Leeflang, P. S. H., D. R. Wittink, M. Wedel and P. A. Naert. Building Models for Marketing Decisions. . International Series in Quantitative Marketing. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston.. 2000
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.