Management skills and Leaderships
Study: Master in Marketing (269)
Coordinating teacher: BONACHE PEREZ, JAIME ALFONSO
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Mechanical Engineering
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 40
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 60
- Lyle Spencer & Signe Spencer. Competence at work. John Wiley and Sons, Inc.. 1993
- Ruth Wageman, Debra A. Nunes, James A. Burruss & J. Richard Hackman. Senior leadership teams. Harvard Press. 2008
- Daniel Goleman. Emotional Intelligence. Bantam Books. 2005
- Georg Vielmetter & Yvonne Sell. Leadership 2030. Amacon. 2004
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.