Study: Master in Marketing (269)
Coordinating teacher: MUÑOZ BULLON, FERNANDO
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Mechanical Engineering
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 40
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 60
- Barney, J.B. and Hesterley, W.. Strategic management and competitive advantage. . Pearson. 2015
- Fred R. David, Forest R. David.. Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases. Pearson. 2017
- Johnson, G., Scholes, L. and Whittington, R. . Exploring corporate strategy. Prentice Hall. 2008
- Parnell, John A.. Strategic Management: Theory and Practice.. Sage. 2014
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.