Marketing Plan and Control
Study: Master in Marketing (269)
Coordinating teacher: DUQUE ZULUAGA, LOLA CRISTINA
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 40
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 60
- Brealey & Myers. . Principles of Corporate Finance. . Mc Graw Hill.. 2002
- Kotler, P. & Keller, K.L. . Marketing Management. 12 th Edition. . Pearson Prentice Hall . 2006
- McDonald, Malcolm and Hugh Wilson. Marketing Plans: How to prepare them, how to profit from them (8th ed.),. New York: Wiley John & Sons.. 2016
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.