Communication and Advertising
Study: Master in Marketing (269)
Coordinating teacher: ESTEBAN BRAVO, MERCEDES
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 40
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 60
- Aaker, David A., Rajeev Batra, and John G. Myers. Advertising Management. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.. 1992
- Sandra Moriarty, Nancy D Mitchell, William D Wells. Advertising & IMC: Principles and Practice Global Edition, 10/E. Pearson Higher Education. 2015
- Sandra Moriarty, Nancy D Mitchell, William D Wells. Advertising & IMC: Principles and Practice, Global Edition, 10/E. Pearson Higher Education. 2015
- William Wells, John Burnett, and Sandra Moriarty. Advertising: Principles and Practice, Sixth Edition,. Prentice Hall. 2003
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.