Product and Brand Management
Study: Master in Marketing (269)
Coordinating teacher: DE VRIES , ELINE LOUISE ELISABETH
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 40
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 60
- Aaker, D. A. . Building Strong Brands. London: Simon & Schuster. 2011
- Aaker, D. A. . Brand Portfolio Strategy. New York: Free Press.. 2004
- Keller, K. L. . Strategic Brand Management 4th ed. Pearson Prentice-Hall.. 2013
- Lehman, Donald R. and R. Winer. Product Management 4th ed.. Boston: McGraw-Hill.. 2005
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.