Data analysis in marketing
Study: Master in Marketing (269)
Coordinating teacher: KAISER REMIRO, REGINA
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Statistics
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 40
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 60
- Devore, J.L., and N.R. Farnum. Applied Statistics for Enginners and Scientist, 2nd Edition. Duxbury Press, . 2004
- Lind, D. Marchal, W.G. and Wathen, S. . Statistical Techniques in Business and Economics. 15th Edition.. Irwin/McGraw-Hill. 2011
- Siegel, A.F.. Practical Business Statistics.. Academic Press.. 2011
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.