Students will develop their capacity to implement the program contents to real situations as well as their understanding of the key aspects of an entrepreneurial organization and the main practical challenges in the development and consolidation of a business project.
- Ability to perform creative thinking that allows the generation and development of ideas that add value to new business projects.
- Ability to understand, analyze and solve complex problems related to commissioning, expansion and consolidation of a business project from extensive knowledge of advanced tools of business management.
- Ability to analyze, select and implement appropriate business strategies that contribute to the success of business projects.
- Ability to critically analyze cases of actual companies and draw from them conclusions relevant to business practice.
- Ability to understand the basics of entrepreneurship, the main determinants of its development and results