Students will gain a full insight into the catalogue of available legal instruments aimed to protect those innovations basing, supporting or creating competitive advantages of a business project. To that end, intellectual property rules will be analysed for the purposes of protecting, commercializing and tranfering technology.
Specific compentences and skills:
- Capacity of understanding, analysing and solving complex problems related to the running of a business project
- Capacity of running a business project in consistency with the legal and institutional framework with the ability of identifying most relevant legal issues and most efficient solutions
- Ability to sucessfully manage problems stemming from expanding, developping and consolidating the newco
- Capacity of critically analyse public policies to foster entrepreneurship and efficiently resort to assistance mechanisms
- Ability to make decisions regarding the innovation process, promoting technological progress and maximizing the contribution of innovation to business results.