The course will be structured through a set of modules, which are independent but interrelated, which will cover the following contents:
1) Transversal competences:
- Techiques and tools for creativity
- Techiques and tools for working in groups
- Techiques and tools for sofware development
- Techniques and tools for presentation
2) Technical knowledge
- Use of an API of a collaborative system
- Implementation of a project based on this API
As a reference, the following systems have been worked with in previous years: Google Wave (2010), Junaio (2011), OpenFeint (2012), Google Course Builder (2013 and 2016), Open edX (2014), Oppia (2015), Actions on Google (2018, 2019, and 2020).
is a description in Spanish of the work carried out by the students with Google Course Builder. Engineers from Google California mentored the projects with biweekly videoconferences and email interaction. An English reference is the following
One of the projects developed an extension for Google Course Builder that allowed editing and sharing assessments in GIFT format. This idea found its way into version 1.8 of the platform later on.