The contents of the course are divided into two separated parts. Each one of them is detailed next with their included topics.
1.- Applied statistics
- Design of experiments: Research objectives, data gathering, methodology.
- Descriptive statistics
- Confidence intervals
- Normality test, Levene test
- Statistical hypothesis testing
- Parametric tests such as t-test or ANOVA
- Non-parametric tests such as Kruskal-Wallis or Mann-Whitney.
- Prediction: regression, bayesian networks
2.- Introduction to graphs in telematic systems
- Definition of graph, properties, paths, loops, connectivity, types of graphs
- Shortest path algorithms