Corporate governance and corporate social responsibility
Study: Master in Finance (261)
Coordinating teacher: GUTIERREZ URTIAGA, MARIA
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- All that the students will need are:. class notes, . list of academic papers and. reading package.
- Ed. B. Espen Eckbo. Handbook of Corporate Finance. North-Holland. 2007
- There is no book. covering all . the topics . in the course.
- These will be . handed out . at the beginning . of the course.
- Grinblatt, M. and Titman, S.. "Financial Markets and Corporate Strategy''. Irving/McGraw-Hill. 2006
- Tirole, Jean. "The Theory of Corporate Finance". Princeton University Press. 2006
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.