Advanced portfolio management
Study: Master in Finance (261)
Coordinating teacher: MARIN VIGUERAS, JOSE MARIA
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 50
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 50
- CAIA Association, Hossein Kazemi, Keith H. Black, Donald R. Chambers. Alternative Investments: CAIA Level II. Wiley. 2016
- Bodie, Kane and Marcus. Investment. McGraw Hill. 2009
- Donald R. Chambers, Mark J. P. Anson, , Keith H. Black, Hossein Kazemi. Alternative Investments: CAIA Level I. Wiley. 2015
- Lo, A,W. Hedge Funds: An Analytic Perspective. Princeton University Press, . 2009
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.