Study: Master in Finance (261)
Coordinating teacher: MORENO MUÑOZ, JESUS DAVID
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- Hull, J.C. . Options, Futures, and other Derivative Securities. 9th Edition, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.. 2015
- Chance, D.M. and R. Brooks . An Introduction to Derivatives and Risk Management. 8th Edition, Thomson South-Western, Mason, Ohio.. 2010
- Jarrow, R. and S. Turnbull . Derivative Securities. 2nd Edition, South-Western College Publishing, Cincinnati.. 1999
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.