Study: Master in Finance (261)
Coordinating teacher: TRIBO GINE, JOSE ANTONIO
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 50
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 50
- DAMODARAN, A.. Investment Valuation (http://pages.stern.nyu.edu/~adamodar/)). Wiley. 2006
- GRINBLATT, M., & TITMAN, S. . Financial Markets and Corporate Strategy. Irwin/McGraw Hill, Boston.. 1998
- Harris, M. and Raviv, A.. The theory of capital structure. The Journal of Finance. 1991
- John R. Graham, Campbell R. Harvey. The theory and practice of corporate finance: Evidence from the field. Journal of Financial Economics. 2001
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.