Study: Master in Finance (261)
Coordinating teacher: MORENO MUÑOZ, JESUS DAVID
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Business Administration
ECTS Credits: 6.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 50
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 50
- Andrew Ang. Asset management: A systematic Approach to Factor Investing. Oxford University Press. 2014
- Bernd R. Fischer, Russ Wermers. Performance Evaluation and Atribution of Security Portfolios. Academic Press. 2013
- Bodie, Kane and Marcus. Investments. McGraw Hill. 2012
- Lasse Heje Pedersen. Efficiently inefficient. Princeton University Press. 2015
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.