Computer science for finance
Study: Master in Finance (261)
Coordinating teacher: QUINTANA MONTERO, DAVID
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Computer Science and Engineering
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 50
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 50
- Stormy Attaway. Matlab. A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving (2nd Ed.). Elsevier. 2011
- Amos Gilat. MATLAB: An Introduction with Applications. Wiley. 2014
- Paolo Brandimarte. Numerical Methods in Finance and Economics: A MATLAB-Based Introduction. Wiley-Interscience. 2006
- Stormy Attaway. Matlab. A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving (3rd Ed.). Butterworth-Heinemann. 2013
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.