Study: Master in Finance (261)
Coordinating teacher: JACOBS ALVAREZ, GERARDO
Department assigned to the subject: Department of Economics
ECTS Credits: 3.0 ECTS
Students are expected to have completed
Competences and skills that will be acquired and learning results.
Description of contents: programme
Learning activities and methodology
- % end-of-term-examination 60
- % of continuous assessment (assigments, laboratory, practicals...) 40
- Jacobs G. and Diaz-Jimenez J.. Macroeconomics. . 2nd edition, CopyRed, Spain.
- Mankiw G.. Macroeconomics. 7th edition, Worth Publishers.
- Abel, Bernanke and Croushore . Macroeconomics. Pearson. 2011
The course syllabus and the academic weekly planning may change due academic events or other reasons.