COMPETENCES and SKILLS
- Acquiring theoretical knowledge that allows the student to develop original ideas, in a research context, knowing how to translate industrial needs into I+D+i projects in the Industrial Mathematics field.
- Being able to explain the results, along with the acquired knowledge, to experts and non-experts.
- Being able to get deeper into a subject in an autonomous way, which will be very useful to obtain a Ph.D.
- Being able to get quantitative and qualitative information from experimental data using numerical techniques.
- Knowing how to select the appropriate techniques to solve a specific problem.