- Ability to apply the knowledge acquired during undergraduate studies for solving engineering problems in a professional environment, providing efficient answers to problems that require and interdisciplinary point of view, having to evaluate both technical and economical factors at the same time, being respectful with the current normative and being responsible from the legal and environmental point of view.
- To manage the conditioning factors of a professional environment: competitiveness, innovation, continuous update of knowledge, quality policies, relations with external and internal clients, relationship with suppliers, decision making, time management, etc.
- Capacity to make cooperative work, taking the roles required by the project leader and being a responsible member of a work team, showing initiative at the same time.
- To acquire organization and planning skills.
- Training in decision-making and work under pressure.
- Apply in a real context knowledge acquired, meaning the student to contrast and prove its meaning.
-Improve the knowledge in the real context in which they are functional, and are related to the own field of professional qualifications.
- Learn about the labor market situation in the area of specialization and the next geographical environment.