The student who pass this subject will be reach skills to:
* Study any other subject in "Industrial Organization" speciality
* Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, statistics, economics and other scientific fields to the analysis of business situations.
* Identify and describe industrial problems in a given enviromenment
* Reconize the supply chain and their life cycle (Design, working, maintenance, replacement and innovation to sustainaibility)and identify the strategic rol of the human resources in the organization.
* Modelize this situations and solve this models with computer tools and sometimes, in simple cases, manually.
* Modelize: Production planning, supply chain managemt, assignment, assignment, transport, location, etc.
* Reconize situations that could be modelized with optimization restricted models (linear programming, dynamic programming, networks).
* Ability of comunication and working in groups