- To know the basic fundaments of the Industrial Systems.
- To know the fundaments of automation and control methods.
- The students acquire and understand the knowledge about the modelling and the automation of industrial
processes by using professional hardware and software tools.
- To get the ability of modelling and simulating discrete events systems using State Diagrams and SFCs.
- To know the usual technology used in the industry for systems automation.
- To get the capacity of designing control and automation systems for discrete events systems.
- To get the ability of solving industrial processes automation problems using specific computational tools:
sensors selection, actuators, modelling, and programming PLCs using professional software.
- To generate professional documentation related to simple projects.