- Master classes (synchronous virtual sessions)
- Practical classes in reduced groups: problems and cases studies (face-to-face classes).
- Individual tutorships and personal student work.
- Laboratory practices: 4 sessions of 2 hours
To pass the subject it is compulsory to pass the laboratory practices, for which it is necessary to do them and obtain an APTO grade, or otherwise, to take an exam corresponding to the laboratory practices as part of the final exam of the subject, which will have a 30% weight in the final exam grade.
* Practice 1: Sheet metal forming processes I: Press machines and sheet metal forming dies (part of the class, face-to-face in laboratory).
* Practice 2: Machining processes: Cutting tools and CNC machine-tools (part of the class, face-to-face in laboratory).
* Practice 3: Sheet metal forming processes II: Numerical Modeling (synchronous virtual session).
* Practice 4: CAD-CAM, CNC programming (synchronous virtual session).